Automation Design Engineer / Senior Automation Design Engineer
Define functional requirement for projects design, configure and implement control systems of software which include development, commissioning and testing of Control and Monitoring System, e.g. DCS, Ship Management System.
Able to execute design as per Contractual Requirement and in compliance to relevant authority’s requirements.
Involve in Design Review and Integration Reviews (IRs) with customer and different equipment vendors.
Liaise with customer and internal team members to ensure good co-ordination, planning and meeting project schedule.
Develop Hardware and Software Design Specifications and other Software/Test documentation.
Coordinate and manage factory testing in company premises and testing at onboard vessel
Responsible for integration of both hardware and software work as well as implementation
Handle application programme change management, hardware deployment management and documentation.
Implantation of PLC/SCADA project from concept to design and programming
Interface with SCADA & PLC programming
Capable of performing troubleshooting independently
Degree in Engineering or related fields (Automation, Electrical/Electronics, Control System )
2 years of relevant experience in PLC and SCADA application, networking setup, instruments and troubleshooting in hardware.
Experience in Control System Design including system architecture, hardware and system software.
Knowledge in PLCs such as ABB, Mitsubishi and Siemens is preferred.
Knowledge of standard Communication protocols such as Modbus, Profibus, RS422, RS485, Modbus TCP, NMEA.
Experience in Site Testing and commissioning with user
Experience in System Training and System O&M Documentation
Knowledge in Machine Learning and Data Analytics application will advantageous
Asst. Mechanical Design Engineer / Mechanical Design Engineer
- Scope / Duty:
- Perform programming works for the CNC machine as per scheduled work and according to production and delivery plan.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the system inclusive of the CNC machine, Bending machine / tooling.
- Maintain job records and filing for future reference.
- Design and produce switchboard framework and sheet metal drawings for fabrication according to customer’s requirements or Terasaki standards.
- Produce shop drawings for busbar fabrication.
- Co-ordinate with Design Engineers with regards to design work and technical requirements.
- Work with Metal Work Department to generate development drawings and standardisation of parts for fabrication.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Possess Autocad, Solidworks and/or Turret Punch CNC Program (Vertex System) skills.
- Experience on sheet metal fabrication such as electrical switchboard and consoles is an advantage.
- Singaporean citizens.
Asst. Electrical Design Engineer / Electrical Design Engineer
- Scope / Duty:
- Design electrical switchboards & control panels;
- Prepare drawings, short circuit calculations, instruction manual for submission to client & shop floor production;
- Co-ordinate with clients & consultants on the technical requirements; attend technical discussions;
- Develop & improve on design of electrical switchboard & control panels;
- Assist & advise sales personnel on technical matters, provide technical backup for securing of contract;
- Provide technical engineering assistance to production personnel with respect to manufacturing process and Bill of Materials, including the completion of assembly drawings, detail drawings, instruction sheets, testing & product terminal labelling;
- Ensure all new & existing classification bodies’ rules are updated accordingly.